If accepted, you will be working in Impacts.Digital Agency, Kitabisa.com sister company that provides digital services for non profits.
- Performing retroactive analysis of new features to evaluate their impact on KITABISA agency's North Star Metrics;
- Plan and execute the Digital and CRM Campaign to existing users using mobile engagement and CRM tools, including WA, Messenger and Email Marketing platform (and SMS if necessary)
- Optimizes the conversion rate for different parts of the marketing funnel;
- Optimizes new user activation experience for their Product through experimentation, ideation, and implementation.
- Determine the proper metrics for tracking current and future experiments;
- Develop dashboards that provide insights and visualization into channel performance relative to KPIs, projections, and historical performance;
- Present findings to senior management to drive strategic decisions;
- Evaluate the Donors Journey Map, analyze drop-offs and suggest initiatives to improve overall Donors experiences and retention across multiple channels.
- Do experiments and A/B testing to gain more insights on what works and what's not
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights