Kitabisa.com is Indonesia's most popular fundraising and donation platform for social causes. Since 2013 we've facilitated more than 14.000 campaigns, collecting IDR 400bio donations from >1mio community of #orangbaik.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled individual to join our team as Financial Analyst
- Collecting operational data (Monthly Review Data After Closing)
- Determines cost of operations by Management Profit & Loss
- Build chart and dashboard for other sub-division
- Reconciles by comparing / correcting data,
- Maintains database by entering, verifying / backing up data.
- Improves & Identifies financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends, comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Conduct financial analysis to help identify cost reduction opportunities
- Financial Performance (Included P&L, Chart and Financial Analysis)
- Assist Vp Finance for several finance analyst projection