Kitabisa.com, Indonesia’s largest crowdfunding platform for social and personal causes is seeking a geeky data analyst.
You will build a fintech product that will impact millions of lives.
Not sure yet? Check this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80rLM54NvpQ&t=2s
As part of the product team, you’ll work day to day with them on building the best product which gonna impact many people lives! Your role as their analyst are to help the team make their decision based on data (ex: decision whether to kill or continue to build the feature)
- Be a trusted advisor for product manager, in terms of how to use data in the most effective manner to solve problems, and not just being reactive to users requests
- You should have a keen eye for patterns in data. You should engage in hypothesis driven problem solving & build processes/tooling that makes it easy for your teammates to do the same.
- You should be able to suggest A/B tests and experimentation for product features, analyze how the key metrics respond and evaluate, whether to increase exposure or stop the experiment.
- You will engage and partner with various teams in product and engineering to conduct research and gather information from various sources and tools.
- Work closely with business intelligence team, to maintain metrics definition across squad and transfer your knowledge about the products.