Kitabisa.com is Indonesia's most popular fundraising and donation platform for social causes. Since 2013 we've facilitated more than 145.000 campaigns, collecting more than IDR 955bio donations from > 2,8mio community of #orangbaik.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled individual to join our team as a CRM Manager.
- Development and execution of comprehensive multistep cross-sell & retention campaign strategies for existing customers in various communication channels.
- Build a better and performing team to support every product in Kitabisa, including managing the job allocation
- Overview the performance analysis (especially on the Delivery Rate, Open Rate, Click Rate, and Conversion Rate)
- Work closely with the Growth team to execute integrated campaigns
- Create experimentation to have continuous improvement of customer lifecycle campaigns
- collaborate with other CRM team members to ensure that your segmentation and schedule are not overlapping, as well as proactively give input on how to improve the CRM innovation that can enhance the performance of your campaigns. (Can be an idea on the possibility of cross-collaboration between products)
- Work closely with and leverage the analytics team to build an in-depth understanding of CRM campaign performance and draw insights to support further growth and optimization.