Kitabisa.com is Indonesia's most popular fundraising and donation platform for social causes. Since 2013 we've facilitated more than 145.000 campaigns, collecting more than IDR 955bio donations from > 2,8mio community of #orangbaik.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled individual to join our team as a Compensation & Benefits Specialist.
- Review and process Payroll transactions in accordance with the established department guidelines
- Research and resolve payroll questions or issues related to pay, accruals, benefits, etc
- Ability to troubleshoot issues within the HRIS system, create and run reports, ad hoc reports, etc
- Perform HR functions and benefits reporting, such as maintaining employee data, administration, on-boarding new hires and processing terminations, etc.
- Understanding of wage and hour laws, payroll processes, over time, and related payroll regulations/laws
- Assessing the organization's pay structure
- Researching compensation trends and reviewing compensation surveys
- Payroll and HRIS systems contain highly sensitive and confidential information which requires this position to maintain the ability to handle all information with professionalism and confidentiality
- Administering the organization's benefits program (e.g. retirement plans, leave policies, wellness programs, insurance policies, etc.)
- Making recommendations to managers regarding job descriptions, salaries, and classifications