Kitabisa.com is Indonesia's most popular fundraising and donation platform for social causes. Since 2013 we've facilitated more than 14.000 campaigns, collecting IDR 400bio donations from >1mio community of #orangbaik.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled individual to join our team as a Trust and Safety Officer.
- Work closely with internal or external parties to research, define and create acceptable policies to mitigate risk and maintain company safety.
- Identify trends, analyze behavior patterns, refine insights, and create rules to manage risk and detect fraud scam attempts.
- Manage complicated cross-functional problems or cases.
- Define and track metrics to support the employee in keeping our platform safe.
- Drive awareness and understanding of our company policies.
- Assist in the continued development and improvement within the Operations department.
- Site visit if required.
- 2+ years' experience working in policy, enforcement or operations.
- Be computer literate including Microsoft Office programs (minimum word, excel and powerpoint).
- Ability to identify the root cause of issues, develop recommendations and implement solutions.
- Ability to influence key stakeholders and negotiate prioritization of policy changes.
- Experience working with a broad array of cross-functional stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be comfortable working with sensitive and/or disturbing content
- Able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience with identifying trends and insights.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a fast-paced environment
- Private Insurance
- BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenagakerjaan
- Free Breakfast & Fruits every day
- Allowance for training, workshops, conferences & anything to keep you leveling up
communication skillanalytical thinkingattention to detail
Do you want to use your google account?