Software Engineer (Frontend)
Kitabisa.com is Indonesia's most popular fundraising and donation platform for social causes. Since 2013 we've facilitated more than 145.000 campaigns, collecting more than IDR 955bio donations from > 2,8mio community of #orangbaik.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled individual to join our team as a Frontend Engineer.
As a Software Engineer in Frontend, your primary role is in building user-facing web products, with specific emphasis on user interface design and top-class user experience. You are going to write codes that adhere to our style guides and embody complex client-side behavior, both using our internal libraries of UI components as well as rolling out your custom UI components when necessary.
Together with UI Designers and UX Researchers, you are going to transform well-researched product designs and high fidelity mockups into a beautiful and enjoyable web experience that integrates well with our backend APIs and also works consistently across a wide range of browsers and platforms.
- Develop and improve high-quality HTML/CSS/JS code.
- Ensure codes that you develop are cross-browser and cross-platform compatible and conform to the W3C standards.
- Ensure web products you develop adhere to our company-wide style guide and match the designed user experience.
- Within a cross-functional team, collaborate with other engineers specializing in backend services, web frontend, mobile apps, and test automation, as well as product design and ideation.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent professional experience in software development.
- At least 2 years of experience in Software Engineering (Frontend)
- Preferable had experience in a start-up company, technology company or bank
- Eagerness to learn, eagerness to help, eagerness to share.
- Knowledge and experience in building user-centric web apps using modern HTML5, CSS3, and JS.
- Solid understanding of Vanilla JS. We believe JS frameworks exist as tools to accelerate our development speed, but a solid foundation is still necessary to avoid being overly dependent on specific frameworks.
- Firm attention to detail, semantic markup, consistency of design, and maintainable front-end architecture.
- Knowledge and experience with frameworks, CSS preprocessors, task runners (e.g. React.js, Vue.js, Sass, LESS)
- Experience with web accessibility, cross-browser compatibility issues, and frontend performance optimizations.
- Dedication to unit testing, code reviews, and other quality-oriented practices.
- Good understanding of layout and basic user interface design principles.
- Basic graphic design skills (i.e. Adobe Photoshop or similar)
- Private Insurance
- BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenagakerjaan
- Free Breakfast & Fruits every day
- Allowance for training, workshops, conferences & anything to keep you leveling up
Do you want to use your google account?