Software Engineer (Frontend)
Kitabisa.com, Indonesia’s largest crowdfunding platform for social and personal causes is seeking a passionate and skilled Backend Programmer
You will build a fintech product that will impact millions of lives.
Not sure yet? Check this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80rLM54NvpQ&t=2s
As a Software Engineer in Frontend, your primary role is in building user-facing web products, with specific emphasis on user interface design and top-class user experience. You are going to write codes that adhere to our style guides and embody complex client-side behavior, both using our internal libraries of UI components as well as rolling out your custom UI components when necessary.
Together with UI Designers and UX Researchers, you are going to transform well-researched product designs and high fidelity mockups into a beautiful and enjoyable web experience that integrates well with our backend APIs and also works consistently across a wide range of browsers and platforms.
- Develop and improve high quality HTML/CSS/JS code.
- Ensure codes that you develop are cross-browser and cross-platform compatible, and conform to the W3C standards.
- Ensure web products you develop adhere to our company-wide style guide and matches the designed user experience.
- Within a cross-functional team, collaborate with other engineers specializing in backend services, web frontend, mobile apps, and test automation, as well as product design and ideation.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent professional experience in software development.
- At least 1 year of experience in Software Enginnering (Frontend)
- Preferable had experience in start up company, technology company or bank
- Eagerness to learn, eagerness to help, eagerness to share.
- Knowledge and experience in building user-centric web apps using modern HTML5, CSS3, and JS.
- Solid understanding of Vanilla JS. We believe JS frameworks exist as tools to accelerate our development speed, but a solid foundation is still necessary to avoid being overly dependent on specific frameworks.
- Firm attention to detail, semantic markup, consistency of design, and maintainable frontend architecture.
- Knowledge and experience with frameworks, CSS preprocessors, task runners (e.g. React.js, Vue.js, Sass, LESS)
- Experience with web accessibility, cross-browser compatibility issues, and frontend performance optimizations.
- Dedication to unit testing, code reviews, and other quality-oriented practices.
- Good understanding of layout and basic user interface design principles.
- Basic graphic design skills (i.e. Adobe Photoshop or similar)
- Very attractive salaries, perks, and benefits!
- Flexible work hours, pick your own start time (our median start time is 10:30!), or take remote time as necessary.
- Unlimited sick leave per year. Generous medical, dental, vision, and maternity insurance for you and your family.
- Allowance for training, workshops, conferences & anything to keep you leveling up
Do you want to use your google account?