Kitabisa.com is Indonesia's most popular fundraising and donation platform for social causes. Since 2013 we've facilitated more than 145.000 campaigns, collecting more than IDR 955bio donations from > 2,8mio community of #orangbaik.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled individual to join our team as a Manager Of Compliance & Government Relation.
- Designing and lead compliance and control reviews.
- Ensure the compliance of the company with regulations and good corporate governance practices
- Ensuring the documentation of confidential documents and corporate deeds as stipulated in the Law of the Republic of Indonesia
- Socializing regulatory updates to other departments, as well as preparing key obligation register to be implemented by the Company
- Reviewing business and operational contracts/agreements
- Maintaining relationship and coordination with relevant industry associations and government to support the business.
- Researching and making gap analysis between regulation and business practice.
- Lead Legal team
- 3+ years of leadership experience in Legal or Compliance function for the financial/tech industry.
- Desirable: Experienced working in FinTech, E-Commerce, or Government Bodies.
- The expertise of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks, and typologies;
- In-depth knowledge in understanding and interpreting capital market regulations of Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK)
- Ability to exercise analytical and superior judgment, even when the regulations are unclear and the issues are of the first impression
- Outstanding legal drafting and writing skills.
- Assess at least a Bachelor degree majoring Law or Business Law
- Must be a self-starter, strong attention to detail, team-oriented, organized innovative and adaptive
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills
- Private Insurance
- BPJS Kesehatan & Ketenagakerjaan
- Free Breakfast & Fruits every day
- Allowance for training, workshops, conferences & anything to keep you leveling up.
Do you want to use your google account?